Do you have a book in you? Have you always wanted to publish a book, e-book, manual, or series, but you just aren’t sure how to get started? Or maybe it is your close friend, parent, or spouse that always talks about wanting to publish and you just don’t know how to support them in achieving their dream. Maybe you would like for your students to publish a collection of their poetry or essays or to publish a novel for this year’s big school project?
Many people have been asking me lately about the process of self-publishing, so I am running a time sensitive offer to provide guidance to as many people as possible for a cost that everyone can afford.
Reserve your ONE HOUR ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION (plus 30 free bonus minutes) via payment within the next 48 hours (we can schedule the date that works best for you, of course) and get these BONUSES:
- A FREE e-manual “Self Publishing on a Shoestring Budget” by Nikala Asante
- A FREE Manifestation Planner to guide you through the steps of publishing your book
- A BONUS 30 minutes to your one hour consultation. (For a total of 90 minutes walking you through the process and your vision! Please take notes.)
What you will get out of the consultation and e-manual:
- – Walks you through the entire self-publishing process – on a shoestring budget!
- – Explains the differences between traditional publishing and self-publishing.
- – Presents the options available for self-publishing your book.
- – Helps you choose the right self-publishing method for your book.
- – Gives instructions on how to obtain your ISBNs and copyright.
- – Guides you to get your book listed for sale on amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com
- – Guides you to publish your book in print and e-book formats.
- – Discusses marketing strategies that will help you sell your book!
As far as my credentials, I graduated with Honors from the University of Houston with a BA in Creative Writing and I have successfully written, edited, designed covers for, published, and marketed 5 books thus far in the Genres of Non-Fiction, Fiction, and Poetry with an emphasis on Africana Culture & History and Education. People often see my books and ask me, “Who published you and how can I get published?” I respond, “I published myself and you can too.”
Click the Picture Below to Link to Page to Reserve Your One-on-One Consultation: